Monday, September 28, 2009

Domestic

So all of a sudden...not really...I have become domestic...again. Making things for people, getting crafty, and all with little to no time to get things done.

As a mother of 2 and sort of step-mom to 3, a full time love to a great man, I work during the morning, spend my afternoons running errands, and my evenings dedicated to my family. That only leaves my night time to make plans. Here is my no brainer solution that I will blog about.....a busy mom's life and how to stay organized in my disconnected world.

Tip 1: always have a notebook to jot down you guessed it....notes.
--I have a terrible memory and sometimes I just have to write things down. This is so true when someone mentions a recipe that sounds good...I write it down so I can google it later.

A note about something that happened. A church sign that gives me a good laugh. Something I might want to craft. If I notice something is on sale and I need to pick it up later....I write it down.

I love to prepare dinners that taste like I slaved all day, but in fact, there were only a few key ingredients that made the meal in 30 minutes.

Time is precious and I hope you'll see that as I give you my household tips that make my time well spent!

No comments:

Signature