Monday, March 29, 2010

Baked Burgers


I love the second signs of spring, not the first. You know the warm temperatures have been around for a couple of weeks and people wear their short sleeves and support their right to bare arms. Ha-ha! The time after the flowers bloom and the birds have made their nests. The fresh scent of air and especially when it's filled with food!

I was walking in the neighborhood the other afternoon and delighted in the second scent of spring, yes one of my neighbors must have been grilling, because I was drooling like a dog to the aroma of charcoal and fire. There's just nothing like the smell or the taste of perfectly grilled food.

Well, in our vintage building, there's not too many places to put a grill. So, I had to do the next best thing. Bake! I love a good burger!

No comments:

Signature