Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blog Break

I'm taking a much needed blogging break to enjoy the Holidays with my family, although I'll be cooking quite extensively during that time. I'm incredibly blessed with all of the exciting opportunities that 2010 brought me. And I'm equally excited about the many possibilities that 2011 has in store.

As you enjoy your holiday parties and celebrations with family, remember those who are serving in our military, remember their families, remember those who are less fortunate, and remember that the Lord came to save us all. Curl up with the ones you love and reflect on why it's so important to share Jesus with others. As you eat wonderful and delicious food and treats this holiday week, remember to bless it.

Share a smile. Share a candy cane. Be nice to UPS and FedEx delivery people. Drive carefully. Pray.

Merry CHRISTmas to all!!!!

No comments:

Signature