Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cheesy chicken pot pie

You win some you lose some. My kids weren't crazy about this dish, I must say. But I didn't think it was too bad. There were plenty of leftovers, so I took half the casserole to a couple of guys at the office and the rest I saved for the man to have for lunch today.

It's quick and easy for a weeknight supper and paired with a salad or some rice, you're all set. Now pour me a glass of sweet tea and hand me a fork.


3 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed, drained
1/2 lb. (8 oz.) velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Make It

Heat oven to 375ยบ. Combine first 4 ingredients in 13x9-inch baking dish. Unroll dough; place over chicken mixture. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until crust is golden brown.

No comments:

Signature